Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Status Report!

Well, it's been over two weeks since I last posted, and I think my readers (all 2 of you) deserve a bit of an update.

I finally got a few hours of work at the store.  Not much, but it helps to stave off hunger and my car's fuel expenses just a bit longer.  I'm also taking coverage hours for a few nearby stores to make up for my lack of scheduled shifts.

At the lounge, I was offered a different position altogether.  No, not the porter position.  Something else.  Possibly better.  I'm crossing my fingers that this actually comes into being.

On the better half's side, she stepped away from her job at Wendy's.  Just couldn't deal with the management BS any longer.  Can't say I blame her.  As a bit of a gift from Divine Providence, she got a full-time job at Walgreen's instead.

Lately, I've also been debating either peddling my talents as a document writer/editor for pay once again or getting the mobile Tarot service back in action, something I hadn't done in nearly 5 years.  Wonder how rusty I am at reading...

Anyhow, that's the long and short of it.  Until there's more news!

No comments: